Sunday, June 24, 2007

Top 10 reasons why I left MySpace

10. Phishers and spammers.
9. Pictures don't always speak a thousand words.
8. People substituting e-mails and phone calls with comments.
7. I like face-to-face socializing more than chatting in a world of virtual reality.
6. The people I truly want in my life already know where to find me.
5. Not everything is meant to be out in the open. That's why personal lives are personal.
4. I'd rather have people checking my page for what I have to say than what I look like.
3. Saying goodbye is hard enough without having to physically delete someone.
2. I don't like ranking the importance of anyone.
1. Rupert Murdoch is evil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree about Rupert--more because his station cancelled Firefly, but he is evil!!!!!